Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android.
gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your rss/feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
PRO version features:
- Support developers
- Ad free version
- Dark Theme + Night Mode
- Better Widgets (Ticker)
- Downloading Podcasts
* Google Reader Synchronization
* 2-Way Sync (include star items)
* Simple, fast and intuitive User Interface:
* Offline Reading
* Honeycomb support
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Themes: Black, Blue and Dark (Pro)
* Folders / Tags support
* Editing feeds directly in gReader
* Auto synchronization
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Search feature
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Easy Reading: Text Mode View, inverse Webpage
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* People you follow, Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Saving media files
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* Read the FAQ before commenting
* Samsung Galaxy S2 login issue: Visit http://groups.google.com/group/g_rea...81133a0c9a9b5d
* Could be slow on Galaxy S, use lag fix
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Compatible with Android > 2.1
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/invite.
* More information More information about gReader can be found on http://bit.ly/g_reader.
What's new in v2.4.2
* Pinch to zoom on tablet (honeycomb)
* Improved tablet support
* UI improved
* LED notification
* Offline usage: added item limit per feed
* Synchronization: additional item limit: 2000 and 4000
* Services: Read It Later, Instapaper support
* Downloads: show downloaded podcasts and images
* Clear cache: option for deleting image cache folder
* Auto cleanup: option for deleting unread items
* Bug fixes force closes, sync issues, podcast download
Provided by: -Market Militia