Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Overclocking taken to the next level.
/!\ ROOT REQUIRED /!\
Yet another CPU overclock app. Does what others do + more.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more devices!
For now HTC devices should be running fine as well (need confirmation!)
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread ROMs, no matter if STOCK or AOSP (CM7/MIUI).
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
I've uploaded a key to unlock Lite version to
Voltage Control Extreme, features include:
- (NEW!) Support more than two profiles
- (NEW!) CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
What's in this version:
ics rotate hotfix