Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: Are you tired of going through every updated application on the Android Market to see what the developer has changed? Changelog Droid solves this problem by fetching all information directly from the Android Market after or (NEW!) before you update them.
Also new: If you wish, Changelog Droid will check the Market in the background and inform you when updates are available.
Changelog Droid 3.0 comes with a brand new swipable layout, that features different lists for differen functions.
Changelog Droid let's you quickly start the apps you are seeing. Besides, quick access to the Android Market and the System Information page is possible - if you don't like an app anymore, just tap it and select "uninstall"!
- Update notification and manual update check.
- All the recent changes directly from the market.
- Saving traffic by prefetching only a couple of changelogs, expanding the list as you scroll it.
- Caching changelogs for a speed boost at next start up.
- Blacklist for apps, that you don't want to update.
- Quick Search for all of your apps (Search key or long pressing the Menu key).
- many more...
Due to a lack of official ways to fetch information from the market, Changelog Droid may not find some of the available updates. Please try "Intense Check" for better results.
Please contact me if any errors occur during the usage of this app and I will do my best, to fix it.
What's in this version:
- Two workarounds for Jelly Bean to get Android ID
- Restructured preferences
- Fix for HTC One X (and others) where extra menu key was displayed
- Added Korean translation (Thx!)
- Critical Bugfix