Requirements: Android OS 2.1 +, Lucky Patcher, Google Play Store v3.9.17 Mod
Overview: Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
What's in this version:
- build 515: fixed issue with menu on some Android 4.2 devices
- build 513: polished notifications for Galaxy S3 @ Jelly Beans
- new "rich" notification support for Jelly Beans (Android 4.1)
- improved .wav and .wma support
- audio in .flv
- Music Folders selection can be 10 levels deep now
- fixed missing last song in iso.wv
- few other improvements and bug fixes
1.) Install Lucky Patcher
2.) Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select 'Patch to Android'
3.) Select √ 'Signature Verify always True' and 'Disable Zip Signature Verify' > Apply > Yes
4.) After reboot go to 'Patch to Android' and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
5.) Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
6.) Install GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.apk
7.) Install PowerAMP and PowerAMP unlocker app, run PowerAMP!
Tutorial: (Thanks to kaltorak)
1.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.7.apk: [Don't Run] (Then go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop then click Clear data)
2.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk: [Don't Run] (You can Force stop/Clear data on Unlocker just in case)
3.) Install Lucky Patcher [Don't Run]
4.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.7 once (don't run the PowerAMP unlocker app, just run the actual PowerAMP v2.0.7 app one time - and you should see the "Thanks for purchasing Full version" popup window)
5.) Exit PowerAMP
6.) Go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop (Don't click Clear data this time)
7.) Run Lucky Patcher and run the custom patch ( patch.by.sanx_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) on PowerAMP
8.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.7 and it should work fine now. (You can check by going to Settings -> About - You shouldn't see that upsidedown orange triangle anywhere about the license being invalid)
* If not full, please patch again and reboot.
Download Instructions: Thanks to ChelpuS and Sanx
or download latest